This protective hammock sleeve is made of top quality rip-stop material and will keep your hammock dry and safe from the elements. Easily slide the sleeve over the hammock when not in use. Compatible with the Vivere Double Hammock Combo.
NOTICE! Due to COVID-19 and the XMAS season, couriers are experiencing delays in pick-up scheduling as well as delivery times. Orders are also taking longer to reach customers due to these delays.
For XMAS deliveries, we cannot make guarantees on behalf of couriers and can only provide timing guidelines as shared with us. To be safe, ORDER ASAP TO GET YOUR XMAS DELIVERIES ON TIME!
As a guide, couriers are typically recommending that orders be placed by the following cut-off dates in order to ensure delivery before XMAS.
Cut-off Date for deliveries to :
Sydney : 8-Dec
Melbourne : 8-Dec
Brisbane : 10-Dec
Adelaide : 5-Dec
Perth : 30-Nov
Tasmania : 28-Nov
Darwin : 28-Nov
NSW Country : 30-Nov
VIC Country : 30-Nov
QLD Country : 1-Dec
SA Country : 29-Nov
WA Country : 23-Nov
NT Country : 27-Nov
HAMMOCK SHOP offers FREE delivery for the purchase of hammock(s), hammock chair(s), or stand(s) within Australia, with the exception of a few regional postcodes (listed below). For orders outside of Australia, please contact us at email@example.com and will advise on costs and delivery times to your destination.
- We try our best to ensure that the processing and dispatch of orders is completed within 48 hours of payment being received (Mon-Fri).During busier times likes XMAS, this can be longer.
- Insurance is included in all our deliveries.
- Once your order is in transit, an email will be sent to your provided email address which will include the name of the courier and your tracking number. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folder. Alternatively, you can visit our Order Tracking page and retrieve your tracking number using your order number and email address.
- Orders can be tracked either on the courier’s website or on our Order Tracking page.
- Occasionally, orders of multiple products may be shipped in separate packages. In this case, you will receive multiple tracking numbers.
- Delivery times vary according to destination/postcode and even product. We mostly utilise Australia Post, Couriers Please, Shippit and Fastway for deliveries but occasionally, will use others as well.. Hammock Shop is not responsible for the delivery times and estimates provided by the couriers. In instances where deliveries are late or missing, we can assist customers in raising tickets with the respective couriers in order to investigate and expedite deliveries, however we do not have direct access to the couriers in order to affect deliveries .
- Ideally, a physical delivery address should be provided as opposed to a PO Box or Parcel Locker. Some products cannot be delivered to a PO Box (due to size) and we may request you to provide a street address after your order should you initially provide a PO Box as your delivery address. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.
For the below regional, remote postcodes, Free Shipping on bulky items does not apply. We charge $50 per item for delivery of bulky items to these postcodes.
|NSW||2641,2717, 2831, 2898, 2899|
|QLD||4184, 4421,4450-4499, 4680, 4700-4805, 9920-9959|
|QLD||4806-4899, 4900-4999, 9960-9999|
HAMMOCK SHOP offers a 12 month warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. This is in line with the manufacturer/supplier warranty. This warranty means we will replace your Hammock at our expense if it does not meet our high quality standards. For more detailed information, please click here.
Returns & Refunds
A Full refund is available on any product within 30 days of receipt of your order. The below conditions apply :
If your return is in anyway as a result of an error by HAMMOCK SHOP, we will provide you with a prepaid mailing label to return the merchandise and will happily refund all applicable shipping costs paid on the product(s) you are returning, once we have received the goods.
If the return is not as a result of an error by HAMMOCK SHOP, you will be responsible for all shipping costs incurred for the order and any costs associated with returning the item(s).
No refunds will be available after the 30 day period has expired.
No refunds are available for orders that are still being delivered. You’re entitled to a refund for your order, which we can provide once any of the following has been confirmed :
The delivery is confirmed as lost or destroyed by the couriers.
The delivery is returned to the sender by the couriers.
The delivery is returned to the sender by the customer, unopened.
In late delivery cases, 99% of packages end up being delivered to the customer. If your item(s) is eventually delivered and you do not want it, please reject/refuse the delivery and the courier will return it to sender.
Please see our Terms & Conditions for more information.