Delivery | Returns | Guarantees
Free Delivery Australia Wide
HAMMOCK SHOP offers FREE delivery for the purchase of any hammock(s) within Australia. For orders outside of Australia, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and will advise on costs and delivery times to your destination.
- We try our best to process and dispatch all orders within 24 hours of payment being received (Mon-Fri).
- Insurance is included in all our deliveries.
- Once shipped, an email will be sent to your provided email address which will include the name of the courier and your tracking number. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folder. Alternatively, you can visit our Order Tracking page and retrieve your tracking number using your order number and email address.
- Orders can be tracked either on the courier’s website or on our Order Tracking page.
- Occasionally, orders of multiple products may be shipped in separate packages. In this case, you will receive multiple tracking numbers.
- Delivery times vary according to destination/postcode. We utilise Australia Post, StarTrack, Fastway and Couriers Please for deliveries.
- Ideally, a physical delivery address should be provided as opposed to a PO Box. Most products cannot be delivered to a PO Box (due to size) and we may request you to provide a street address after your order should you initially provide a PO Box as your delivery address. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.
Christmas Delivery Timings
Please note that these are guidelines, provided by courier partners and Australia Post and that there are no guarantees of delivery before Christmas. Orders should be placed before these dates in order to provide a reasonable chance of receiving your product in time for Christmas. Australia Post Express Shipping is however available on Traditional Mexican Hammocks.
Friday 1 December
Country Western Australia
Friday 8 December
Perth – Metro
Country South Australia
Monday 11 December
Friday 15 December
Adelaide, Geelong, Bendigo
Monday 18 December
Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba
Tuesday 19 December
Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour
Returns & Refunds
A Full refund is available on any product within 30 days of receipt of your order. The below conditions apply :
If your return is in anyway as a result of an error by HAMMOCK SHOP, we will provide you with a prepaid mailing label to return the merchandise and will happily refund all applicable shipping costs paid on the product(s) you are returning, once we have received the goods.
If the return is not as a result of an error by HAMMOCK SHOP, you will be responsible for all shipping costs incurred for the order and any costs associated with returning the item(s).
No refunds will be available after the 30 day period has expired.
HAMMOCK SHOP offers a 12 month guarantee against defects in workmanship and materials. This guarantee means we will replace your Hammock at our expense if it does not meet our high quality standards, please read below.
If for any reason we need to replace your hammock but we do not have the matching colour of your hammock in stock, we will replace it with either another colour in the same size of your hammock or, if we have available the colour of your hammock in a bigger size then we can upgrade it and send a bigger size in that particular colour.
Please note that we won’t REFUND your money for any reason.
Damage as a result of wild weather including but not limited to strong storm or wind will not be covered– please take the appropriate measure to ensure the hammock is safe from any weather-related damage. The Guarantee also doesn’t cover any hammock strings accidentally pulled by watches, shoes, back buttons or any other object. It doesn’t cover negligence or rough treatment by people, animals, birds or other creatures. The Guarantee doesn’t cover any loss in comfort – please ensure you don’t exceed the weight limit as outlined in the products’ ‘Specifications’.
If you plan to hang your hammock outside in a very sunny location, we recommend that you take the hammock inside after use. This way the hammock will last for many years. Nylon and Outdoor Cotton Hammocks are perfect to hang at undercover outdoor areas. If the hammocks are exposed too much to the sun, the sun will deteriorate the materials and this will not be covered by our Guarantee. If you plan to leave your hammock outdoors all the time, we recommend you to use a hammock protector.
If you live by the sea rinse your hammock regularly to minimise the effect of damage by sea salt.